Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Red Sox minor league 2010 season

The minor league season is underway now giving us the opportunity to check out some of the organization's top prospects. I will certainly be checking out the New England based teams play, especially Portland as they are stacked with elite prospects. Check here for daily updated stats on Boston's prospects.

At the same time my focus is turning towards the MLB Draft in early June. One of my favorite sites to check is MLB Bonus Baby. The author recently ran two pieces on the life of a scout. Scouting is the lifeblood of any organization and Boston especially takes pride in their scouting department. I encourage everyone to check this out.

I will doing some reports on this year's draft class in the coming weeks so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment